2018 SUMMER GOALIE CAMPS
The WEHL is pleased to announce goalie specific camps for this upcoming summer. NAHL Janesville Jets Goalie Coach Larry Clemens along with WAHA Southern Region Goalie Director Tyler Lewis will be leading our goalie camps supported by numerous DI and DIII goalies that are previous Wisconsin High School players. Any 2018/19 WEHL registered goalie (boy or girl) has a great opportunity to improve your skills and compare yourself on a state level at your age group. Camps will be hosted in 2 regions; Milwaukee and Wisconsin Rapids. The WEHL is again financially sponsoring the camps providing players with far below market costs for ice time and Junior & College level coaching and instruction.
- Camps will feature 1 instructor for every 4 goalies
- Two day regional camps; 2.5 hours on ice and 1 hour off ice instruction
- Demonstration and support materials for dryland training
- Camp cost is only $50.00/camp for 2018/19 WEHL registered goalies and $100/camp for non WEHL registered goalies. Please specify what camp(s) you plan on attending. Any hotel or meal related costs are not included.
- Any incoming or current WIAA High School Hockey players are eligible to attend.
- NEW any player who pays the 2018/19 WEHL registration fee and is selected to a WEHL team will get their entire Goalie Camp(s) fee ($50.00/camp) applied to their skater fee. In essence your goalie camp is free if you make a WEHL team.
Coach Larry Clemens Bio
- Janesville Jets goalie coach for past 9 years
- Chicago Steele goalie coach for 4 years
- Owner of High Performance Goaltending
- WEHL Head Coach
Coach Tyler Lewis Bio
- Marian University goalie coach
- WAHA Southern Region Goalie Director
- High Performance Goaltending Instructor
The WEHL has selected the following locations to host our Goalie Camps:
Milwaukee Area July 14-15th hosted at Ozaukee Ice Arena
Classroom 1:45-2:15 pm
On ice 2:30-3:45 pm
On ice 2:30-3:45 pm
Questions call Dave Kupsky @ 414-406-4229
North Central/Southwest/Western Areas July 27-28th hosted at Southwood County Arena
On Ice 4:00-5:15 pm
On Ice 1:00-2:15 pm
Classroom 2:30-3:00 pm
Questions call Larry Clemens @ 608-695-9178 or Tyler Lewis @ 815-601-8717 or
Dave Kupsky @ 414-406-4229